Saturday, June 18, 2016

Summer of Creative Chemistry - CC101 - week 3

Hi everyone,

Summer of Creative Chemistry - week 3! Love watching those videos again. Although I remember quite a lot of CC101, there is also a lot that I've forgotten over the years. Perfect Pearls are great and it is great fun to work with them again. I've managed to get my hands on lots of mini sprayers, even smaller than the mini misters from Ranger. My father has a 3D printer and I'm working with him to design a holder to store them in. Once it's  finished, I'll make a picture of it.

I chose the Perfect Pearl Mist technique, along with coloring with Perfect Pearls and a waterbrush. The hot air balloon I stamped with Distress Ink Black Soot, that wasn't well thought out... But maybe because I've used the MISTI tool to stamp serveral times, that the ink didn't wick or smudged while coloring with the Perfect Pearls.

 


SUPPLIES:



Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I love the contrast!